How to fix printer problem
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool for Windows and Mac to help resolve common printing problem and scanning error, such as missing or corrupt print drivers, connectivity issues problem, firewall issues, scan error messages, printer offline status, and print jobs stuck in the print queue not responding.
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free utility from hp vendor, which helps you quickly address most printing and scanning problems related to HP printers and scanner, from various printing errors along with scanning problems and even connectivity errors.
With HP Print and Scan Doctor, you can troubleshoot HP printer errors on the fly, and you can look for potential issues on any of your installed printers, whether they are a local or a networked device.
Fix scanning problems
Diagnose and fix any of the following scanning problems or error messages using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- An error occurred communicating with the scanning device
- An error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device
- Computer not found
- No Computer Detected
- Scan to computer is currently unavailable
- Scan to computer no longer activated
- Scan Unsuccessful
- Scanner not found
- Scanner Unreachable
- The scanner could not be initialized
- Follow the Steps below to resolve scanning problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry.
- If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
Click Fix Scanning.
Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features especially for HP Printer, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
Release Date: Jul 12, 2018
File name: HPPSdr.exe
Compatible Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: 10.6 MB